It’s time for TK to punch Ken in the face! Jeff is robot-racist, Asher has a lot to say about TK, Ashley explores Ken as a parent/artist, and Jeff has a revolutionary new theory that explains all of 02’s plot holes.
- 0:02:14: Tri Tai + Agumon image
- 0:03:41: Tag + Crest preorder
- 0:05:53: Producer interview (scans + partial translation)
- 0:07:28: Producer interview (full transcription)
- 0:07:41: Producer interview (last paragraph translation)
- 0:01:31: [nyaa_no_chaos] On Dagomon’s holy rings
- 0:09:55: [Yoshiman400] On Digimon Wiki transcripts (and much more)
- 0:11:28: [John Summers] On DigiDestined
- 0:13:50: [DigitalX] On DigiDestined
(Show image attributions)
Our intro music is “Here We Go” by Jason Gochin, and our transition and outro music is “I'm Going Digital” by Jasan Radford. Both are available on the soundtrack for Digimon: The Movie.
- Ep. 18: “Run Yolei Run”
- Ep. 19: “An Old Enemy Returns”
- Ep. 20: “The Darkness Before Dawn”
- Ep. 21: “The Crest of Kindness”
The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast...