We're back to fighting the Digimon Emperor this week so we can be confused between ninja and samurai, speculate what it means to be digidestined, and learn that the show is terrible at teaching lessons.
- 0:01:31: [nyaa_no_chaos] On Dagomon's holy rings
- 0:08:03: [digitalx] On Dagomon and Hurricane Touchdown
- 0:09:21: [TMS] On Digimon's Lovecraftian influences
- 0:12:19: [SeanyMac23] Not wanting to boost Jeff's ego
(Show image attributions)
Our intro music is “Here We Go” by Jason Gochin, and our transition and outro music is “I'm Going Digital” by Jasan Radford. Both are available on the soundtrack for Digimon: The Movie.
- Ep. 14: “Samurai of Sincerity”
- Ep. 15: “Big Trouble in Little Edo”
- Ep. 16: “20,000 Digi-Leagues under the Sea”
- Ep. 17: “Ghost of a Chance”
The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast...