An endless flow of Appmon and Tri dub news this week! Tri’s going to be dubbed and shown in US theaters?? Taichi’s going to be dubbed out and replaced with Ryo?? Appmon’s going to star an ancient Egyptian pharaoh gambling the fate of the world on children’s card games?? Only one of those is real, but you have to listen (or use common sense) to figure out which it is. Plus lots of feedback about Tri, a visit from our BFF, and a story about poop.
- 0:00:00: Intro
- 0:01:49: Digimon News
- 0:14:26: Tri Followup
- 0:26:19: iTunes Reviews
- 0:31:53: Rejected Titles
- 0:32:52: RDD Results
- 0:34:26: Podigious Fantasy Draft
- 0:38:43: Comments
- 0:46:33: 308.8 Final Chapter Prologue
- 0:57:55: 308.9 Final Chapter Prologue Epilogue
- 1:05:46: Outro
- D-Ark 15th Ver update
- Wada Kouji & Yuko Mizutani CD re-releases
- Endless Appmon news
- Appmon 3DS news
- Meicoomon evolution
- Appmon staff interviews
- Appmon PV subbed
- Appmon character profile page
- Appmon character profiles translated (1/2)
- Appmon character profiles translated (2/2)
- Jeff Nimoy recording experience (archive)
- Tri theatrical release
- Robot May
- My Neighbor Totoromon
- In other news, water is NOT wet
- Oprah’s Digimon Giveaway
- Everybody Gets a Digimon!
- Konaka’s Lecture Hall
- DigiGNOme Thank You
- DigiGnome Syndrome
- Watership Up
- Dispirited Away
- Rebelmon Without a Cause
- All Aboard the Censorship
- [DragonHeart] Mysterious PV voice
- [Noah] Epic Tri email
- [Podigious] Card slash Twitter poll
- [@Taka_Sakagami] Card slash analysis
- [@FrostMrajick] Ryo’s card slash
- [Psychic_Echo] Side Tamers foreshadowing
(Show image attributions)
Our Calumon artwork is by the awesome Mary Cagle. If you want to check out more of her work—which, come on, you really should—she creates the webcomics Let’s Speak English, Kiwi Blitz, and Sleepless Domain. She’s also cubewatermelon on Tumblr and Twitter, where she posts lots of other cool drawings and fanart pieces.
The podcast is made possible with support from our awesome Patremon. If you want to support the show and get some cool rewards (like stickers, buttons, and early episodes), check out our Patreon campaign.
Our intro, outro, and transition music is the opening music of the Japanese version of Tamers, “The Biggest Dreamer” by Wada Kouji, which you can purchase and download from iTunes Japan or Amazon.co.jp.
The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast...