In this special episode of Podigious covering the infamous Dark Ocean episode, guest Hope Chapman teaches us about the meaninglessness of life, everyone debates the chemistry of fictional characters that never appear in this episode, and Kari becomes a womon.
Jacob Hope Chapman is an assistant editor at Anime News Network (list of reviews) and is currently writing and developing a visual novel, Lovely Little Thieves. He’s well-known in the Digimon community for his great in-depth video retrospectives of Adventure (Story) (Characters) (Review), Adventure 02 (Story) (Characters) (Review), and Tamers (Story) (Characters). Go check out his stuff!
- 0:01:40: [kari_is_my_favorite] On 02 opening and Mimi/Cody
- 0:04:16: [nyaa_no_chaos] On evolution trees and SkullGreymon
- 0:06:04: [John Summers] On Ken and depicting his decline
- 0:08:11: [dotyawning] On Togemon and Lillymon’s power levels
- 0:09:26: [ConfidentCoward] On Willis’s mention and canon
(Show image attributions)
Our intro music is “Here We Go” by Jason Gochin, and our transition and outro music is “I'm Going Digital” by Jasan Radford. Both are available on the soundtrack for Digimon: The Movie.
- Ep. 13: “His Master’s Voice”
The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast...