Leomon dies, Dorumon is the eighth digidestined, and everything is needlessly complicated and obtuse— it’s X-Evolution time!
Thanks for listening!
▹ Intro & Impressions [0:00:00]
- Kazunori Ito (X-Evolution screenwriter)
- Ghost in the Shell (1995 film)
- .hack Franchise
- Miu Kawasaki (X-Evolution screenwriter)
▹ Digi Feud [0:11:29]
- Question: Who is your favorite X-Antibody Digimon from the X-Evolution movie?
▹ Animation [0:20:09]
- TMNT (2007 film)
- Imagi Animation Studios
- Monster’s Inc. (2001 film)
- GIF: Water animation
- Cars (2006 film)
- Finding Nemo (2003 film)
- GIF: WarGreymon X coming out of water in slow motion
▹ Act One [0:30:10]
▹ Act Two [0:42:43]
- Three-act structure
- Kishotenketsu (Japanese narrative structure)
- Red Letter Media Star Wars prequels review
- Final Fantasy XII
- Final Fantasy X
▹ Act Three [0:54:40]
▹ 3-Word Reviews [1:05:06]
▹ Terminal Judgment [1:13:28]
▹ Recommendation Articulation [1:19:38]
- Ashley: Maid Sama!
- Asher: Picross Luna
- Andrew: Kemono Friends (on CR)
- Jeff: Re:Creators (on Anime Strike)
- Hiroyuki Sawano
▹ Outro [1:24:21]
The podcast is made possible with support from our awesome Patremon. If you want to support the show and get some cool rewards (like stickers, buttons, and early episodes), check out our Patreon campaign.
Our intro music is “Here We Go” by Jason Gochin, and our transition and outro music is “I'm Going Digital” by Jasan Radford. Both are available on the soundtrack for Digimon: The Movie.
How would you rate this movie?comments powered by Disqus
The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast...