On the eve of Tri Chapter 3, we finally release a bunch of long-overdue feedback. We talk about the Digimon World: Next Order news, a whole slew of comments about episodes T1.2, 310, 311, and 312, and read lessons that listeners learned from Tamers.
- Righteous Primo Pumpkin
- Feast Your Eyes on the D-Reaper’s Insides
- Such Sweet Copouts
- D-Reaper’s Depressing Demise
- His Digimon for a Girl
- Existence is Futile
- Don’t Lose Your Way in Your Mind
- We Have to be as One
- Don’t be Afraid, My Sweetheart
- This is the Way to be More Strong
- Attempt Resolution of Inconsistencies. Attempt Failed.
- A Kernel of Consciousness
- Digital Fighter G Gunmon
- The King of Hearts
- Totally Not Ripping Off the Devil/Dark Gundam
- Crimson Skies: High Road to Jeri
- The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Digimon History
- Miracle Makers
- No Mon’s Sky
- Playing a Bunch of Trump Cards
- Doodlebug into my brain… Goes a bang-bang-bang 'til my feet do the same
- Gotta get up, gotta get going, I’m gonna save a friend of mine.
- Freedom, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sappiness
- Quantum Leap of Logic
Our Impmon artwork is by VeemonTamer on Twitter, where she tweets about Super Smash Bros, Digimon, and art. You can find her portfolio here to see all her other cool art (including lots more Digimon stuff).
The podcast is made possible with support from our awesome Patremon. If you want to support the show and get some cool rewards (like stickers, buttons, and early episodes), check out our Patreon campaign.
Our intro, outro, and transition music is the opening music of the Japanese version of Tamers, “The Biggest Dreamer” by Wada Kouji, which you can purchase and download from iTunes Japan or Amazon.co.jp.
The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast...