We're back from the International Stereotype Tour, but return to a Konaka-ized Tokyo as demons attack and an old man kidnaps children in a van.
We discuss jealousy, 02's focus on clothing, the dark gate moment, and news consumption. Asher explores the kids' struggle with sacrifice and moral codes, Jeff dissects 02's issues with killing Digimon, Ashley is thrilled by the return of LadyDevimon, and Andrew has a shocking revelation about MarineAngemon.
- 0:08:25: [smilewolfy] On young Gennai and Star Wars
- 0:09:47: [smilewolfy] On bringing back old kids for the World Tour
- 0:11:16: [hielorai] On MetalGreymon flying
- 0:11:16: [John Summers] On MetalGreymon flying
- 0:12:39: [hielorei] On digital world languages and sexualization
- 0:13:34: [John Summers] On control spires world tour wallbanger
- 0:14:55: [John Summers] On Hurricane Touchdown canonicity
- 0:15:15: [Ocelotl Chimalpahin] On Palneque pronunciation
- 0:15:39: [Ocelotl Chimalpahin] On racial diversity in the World Tour
- 0:16:51: [SeanyMac23] On NYC geography
- 0:20:11: [Peter] On parisian romance
- 0:20:44: [hielorei] On Christmas as romantic holiday in Japan
- 0:22:18: [Peter] On imperialdramon hate
- 0:22:18: [Lucas Solon] On imperialdramon hate
- 0:25:07: [Lucas Solon] On strip poker line
- 0:27:11: [kari_is_my_favorite] Listener UQ: Matt's circus tent
- 0:27:32: [SeanyMac23] Listener UQ: South America and Africa snub
- 0:29:21: [kari_is_my_favorite] Listener RDD: Metal shop
- 0:30:03: [alexnichele] Lisetner RDD: Imperialdramon flight instructions
(Show image attributions)
Our intro music is “Here We Go” by Jason Gochin, and our transition and outro music is “I'm Going Digital” by Jasan Radford. Both are available on the soundtrack for Digimon: The Movie. Ad music is by Eric Skiff.
The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast...