Now that Ken's off his throne, apparently it's time to meet some new digivolutions? We have some feedback on the eternal dub vs. sub debate, and then we talk about digivolution plotting, what it means to be a "real Digimon," and the Ichijouji bros. Also, we learn that Kari is the first shipper.
(Show image attributions)
Our intro music is “Here We Go” by Jason Gochin, and our transition and outro music is “I'm Going Digital” by Jasan Radford. Both are available on the soundtrack for Digimon: The Movie. Ad music is by Eric Skiff.
- Ep. 22: “Davis Cries Wolfmon”
- Ep. 23: “Genesis of Evil”
- Ep. 24: “If I Had a Tail Hammer”
- Ep. 25: “Spirit Needle”
- Ep. 26: “United We Stand”
- Ep. 27: “Fusion Confusion”
- Ep. 28: “The Insect Master's Trap”
- Ep. 29: “Arukenimon's Tangled Web”
The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast...