We wrap up Digimon Adventure by covering Piedmon and Apocalymon. We discuss depression, growing up, teamwork, and evaluate the conclusion of the show.
Happy August 1st! And if you haven't heard, a new Digimon Adventure series has been announced for Spring 2015 (announcement video)!
- 0:00:48: [ConanThe3rd] Tai slap
- 0:00:51: [Chakmon] Tai slap
- 0:02:57: [dotyawning] Millenniummon
- 0:03:01: [ChrisRichards] Millenniummon
- 0:04:21: [earthwormjim] Punishment and Fields
- 0:06:48: [Ian] Angemon sacrifice
- 0:11:07: [Lews Therin Telamon] Siblings
- 0:12:36: [jelloey] Kari's faults
- 0:13:11: [rmzyy] Who likes Etemon?
- 0:15:40: [dotyawning] Standardized Translations
(Show image attributions)
Our intro music is “Here We Go” by Jason Gochin, and our transition and outro music is “I'm Going Digital” by Jasan Radford. Both are available on the soundtrack for Digimon: The Movie.
- Ep. 50: “Joe's Battle”
- Ep. 51: “The Crest of Friendship”
- Ep. 52: “Piedmon's Last Jest”
- Ep. 53: “Now Apocalymon”
- Ep. 54: “The Fate of Two Worlds”
The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast...