Our first feedback extravaganza, covering feedback about episode 301!
- To Digimon or Not To Digimon
- To Cliche or Not To Cliche
- The Tame Game
- Guilmon Came to Fight Digimon Everywhere
- Digimon, Digimon in This One Very Specific Town
- The Digimon Who Can't Be Tamed
- A Tame Game
- Let’s Tame It Down
- @arpulver: (Arc) They're real?! Fuuuuuuuu......
- @Wuqinglong: (Arc) momentai. momentai? momentai!
- @StephenPatamon: (Ep 1) slow but necessary
- @StephenPatamon: (Ep 2) slow but amusing
- @StephenPatamon: (Ep 3) ooh potential here
- @StephenPatamon: (Ep 4) oh never mind
- Edgar Retana: (Ep 1) down the rathole
- Edgar Retana: (Ep 2) MGS's boxes lied
- Edgar Retana: (Ep 3) Rika's snapped to reality
- 0:35:02: [Yoshiman400] Tamers landmarks
- 0:35:10: [crewnh] Kazu’s sexism
- 0:37:00: [chimalpahin] Opening card fight
- 0:39:00: [chimalpahin] Origin of Tamers
- 0:39:44: [Psychic_Echo] Henry’s siblings
(Show image attributions)
Our Calumon artwork is by the awesome Mary Cagle. If you want to check out more of her work—which, come on, you really should—she creates the webcomics Let’s Speak English, Kiwi Blitz, and Sleepless Domain. She’s also cubewatermelon on Tumblr and Twitter, where she posts lots of other cool drawings and fanart pieces.
Our intro, outro, and transition music is the opening music of the Japanese version of Tamers, “The Biggest Dreamer” by Wada Kouji, which you can purchase and download from iTunes Japan or Amazon.co.jp.
The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast...