🎉🎁 Welcome to the first Podigious Tri Giveaway Extravaganza!! 🎁🎉
Jeff and Ashley recently went to Japan, and gathered a bunch of rare, exclusive Tri prizes to give away. For this contest, 3 lucky winners will each get 1 piece of loot of their choosing! We have images and a full list of the available prizes below.
You have 7 days to enter—the contest closes on Monday Dec 21 at 11:59 PM PST!
Winners will be chosen by drawing 3 names from our custom-made Digi-Goblet of Digi-fire. The contest is open to all international DigiDestined (or DigiDistined as Takeru would write). There are several ways which you can enter your name into the Digi-Goblet, and you can even do more than one of these to enter your name multiple times. If you want to maximize your odds, there are a total of 8 things you can do to enter your name into the Digi-Gobelt:
- Reblog this Tumblr post
- Like this Tumblr post
- Retweet this tweet
- Like this tweet
- Comment on this Facebook post
- Like this Facebook post
- Rate the podcast on iTunes and email us a screenshot of your review*
- Be a Patreon subscriber
* If you've already left us an iTunes review, then you don't need to leave another one. Just send us a screenshot of the review you've left before. Send screenshots to [email protected]
We'll be reaching out to winners through the platform they used to enter the contest. For example, if you submit 2 entries by liking the Facebook post and retweeting the tweet, and you win for the entry associated with the Facebook like, we'll reach out to you on Facebook.
Let us know on social media if you have any questions about the contest.
May the odds be ever in your digi-favor!
Here's the full list of prizes:
- Tri Chapter 1 theater pamphlet (purchased from theater showing Tri; it's like a magazine with lots of cool artwork and Japanese info about the movie)
- Tri Chapter 1 poster flyer (received from the Ikebukuro Sega arcade)
- Tri folder (purchased from the Animate cafe)
- Character cards (received from attending Tri Ch1 in theater)
- Clear bookmarks (received with entree at the Animate cafe)
- Takeru & Hikari
- Sora & Mimi
- Advenutre 02 key art
- Teacup keychains (purchased from the Animate cafe)
- 2" Chibi pins/badges (purchased as mystery item from the Animate cafe)
- Biyomon x2
- 3" Character pins/badges (won as prizes in arcades)
- Mimi x2
- 3" Classic character pin/badge (purchased as mystery item at Ikebukuro Sega arcade)
- Takeru/TK & Patamon
- 3.5" Character coasters (received with drinks at the Animate cafe)
- Taichi/Tai & Agumon
- Mimi & Palmon
- Yamato/Matt & Gabumon
- 1" Pins/badges (purchased from gashapon machine in Animate cafe)
- Taichi x2
- Long rectangular pin/badge (purchased as mystery item from theater showing Tri)
- Miyako/Yolei & Iori/Cody
Note: Most of these (with the exception of the theater pamphlet, folder, flyer, and teacup keychains) were given away or bought as sealed mystery items.
The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast...